Chaffin Works can provide a comprehensive range of ecological consultancy services. The expertise of the qualified and experienced staff at PJC Consultancy allows us to meet the ecological survey requirements and environmental assessment needs of both private and public sector clients.
- Initial Ecological Appraisals
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- Protected Species Surveys;
- Non-Native / Invasive Species Surveys
- Natural England development licences
- Detailed Vegetation Assessments (NVC)
- River Corridor Surveys Including Ditch Assessments
- Ecological Impact Assessments (to inform Environmental Impact Assessments)
- Land and Habitat Management Plans
- Habitat Creation & Enhancement
- BREEAM Assessments & Reports
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments & Reports
All survey and planning services are enhanced by the use of aerial photography, GIS and GPS mapping where required. Click here to view the PJC Consultancy website.