Chaffin Works can provide a wide range of arboricultural consultancy services throughout the UK. The expertise of the qualified and experienced staff at PJC Consultancy allows us to provide high quality advice and arboricultural consultancy reports, to meet the needs of small landowners or a large-scale public or private sector clients.
As professional arboricultural consultants, PJC Consultancy is qualified to assess and provide advice on the health, benefit and management of trees and woodland though a programme of tree surveys and associated arboricultural services including:
- Tree Condition Safety Surveys and Reports
- Tree Constraint Plans
- Tree Protection Plans
- BS5837 Construction Surveys and Reports
- Pre-purchase / Construction Feasibility Studies
- Aboriculture Impact Assessments
- Aboricultural Method Statements
- Construction Site Monitoring
- Building Subsidence Reports
- GIS Mapping
All our arboricultural consultancy surveys and reports are carried out by qualified and competent consultants with a qualification of FdSc arboriculture. Our team of experts is committed to continuing professional development, (CPD) regularly attending courses and seminars to keep their individual knowledge and skills current and up to date.